Dear U.S. Ski & Snowboard Alpine FIS Athletes, Parents and Clubs:
This is a deadline update for alpine FIS eligible athletes who wish to be inscribed to the alpine FIS list at the $85 rate. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the deadline for registration has been extended to September 11, 2020, before midnight MST and applies to renewing FIS athletes and first time FIS registrants. After September 11, alpine FIS registration goes to $155.
To complete FIS registration at the $85 rate, athletes must hold a current U.S. Ski & Snowboard alpine competitor membership for the 2020-21 season, including any division or state dues that may apply. U.S. Ski & Snowboard and FIS memberships may be purchased in one transaction using the online registration system. Parents may go to my.ussa.org to register their athlete(s) following the steps below.
• Go to my.ussa.org. Login to the existing account on the right or click "create an account" on the left to establish a new account.
• Any member turning 18 and older is now required to have their own My USSA account in order to complete membership requirements to activate membership.
• Primary members on the account will find their "renew membership" link in the status line on the left in the "my account" box. Linked members should click their box in the linked member section of the "my account" box. Their "renew membership" link will appear above in the status line.
• Please check the membership cart to the right as memberships may already be populated. Be certain the correct membership is in the purchase cart.
• Complete the renewal process for each member you wish to register.
• Check the emailed receipt to ensure all information is correct, including the membership category and member's date of birth.
• U.S. Ski & Snowboard offers a family cap for those purchasing memberships for immediate family. If the total of U.S. Ski & Snowboard memberships (excluding bonus packs, decals, division dues, FIS) is greater than $500, you may request a credit of the overage. When your family has registered, please email Member Services at email@example.com. Please provide the names and U.S. Ski & Snowboard ID numbers of all family members.
Those turning 18 or older during the season may have one or more of the following membership requirements: background screening, annual SafeSport training and the new Introduction to Avalanches course. Please keep in mind that background screenings may be delayed as a result of court closures due to the pandemic.
Please anticipate 4-6 weeks for turnaround; international screenings will take longer. Successfully completing membership requirements is required to activate FIS licenses.
Please contact U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services with questions on your username and/or password.
U.S. Ski & Snowboard Member Services
PO Box 100
Park City, UT 84060-0100